Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition It includes an untold chapter in Lordran's world. Sent to the past, the player will discover the story when Knight Artorias still lives.
- New bosses – Including Black Dragon, Guardian Sanctuary, Artorias of the Abyss.
- PVP Arena and online matching system – Quick pairing for players to play 1vs1, 2vs2 and 4 real battle players.
- New areas – Including the municipality of Oolacile, the sanctuary of Oolacile, Royal Wood, Battle of Stoicism, which is the training ground for online PVP battles.
- New enemies – Includes wooden scarecrow, chained prisoner, stone knight.
- New NPCs – Including Hawkeye Gough, Elizabeth (guardian of the sanctuary).
- New weapons and armor – Equip some of the new bosses, enemies and NPCs.
Dark Souls is the new role-playing game from the developers that brought you Demon & # 39; s Souls, FromSoftware. Dark Souls will have many familiar characteristics: a universe of dark fantasy, a tense movement of dungeons, fearsome encounters with enemies and unique online interactions. Dark Souls is a spiritual successor to Demon's, not a sequel. Prepare for a new world, one that leads to despair, with a vast, fully explorable horizon and vertically oriented landforms. Get ready for a new and mysterious story, centered on the world of Lodran, but above all, prepare to die. You will face innumerable murderous traps, countless grotesque mafiosi and several giant and powerful demons, and dragon chiefs. You must learn from death to persist through this implacable world. And you're not alone. Dark Souls allows the spirits of other players to appear in your world, so you can learn from their deaths and they can learn from your own. You can also summon players to your world to participate in a cooperative adventure, or invade the worlds of others to fight against PVP. What's new in Dark Souls are Bonfires, which serve as checkpoints as you fight your way through this epic adventure. While they rested in Bonfires, your health and your magic are restored, but at a cost, all the mobs reappear. Be careful: there is no place in Dark Souls that is really safe. With game days and an even more serious level of difficulty, Dark Souls will be the most challenging game you play this year. Can you live a million deaths and win your legacy?
- Extremely deep, dark and difficult: do not forgive in their punishment, but it is rewarding for the determined: learn to plan strategies freely and conquer seemingly impossible challenges.
- Fully Seamless World: explore a completely integrated world of dark fantasy where dungeons and areas intertwine perfectly, with great height.
- Mastery Earns Progression: contains 60 hours of play, with almost 100 monsters that provoke despair and an incredibly nuanced RPG system that includes: weaponry, armor, miracles, faith and more. The success of the player depends on his final mastery of how and when to use magic spells, the choice of armor, the number of weapons, the types of weapons and movements associated with weapons.
- Network game: players can cross each other, invade each other for PVP battles, or play in cooperative mode and face encounters with giant bosses as a team.
- Flexible character development and role play: As the player progresses, he must choose carefully which of his character's abilities to improve, as this will determine his progression style.
- Community: see other real players and empathize with your trip, learn to see how others died, find and leave messages for your peers; Helping them or guiding them to death.
- Symbolic of life and hope: La Bonfire is an important feature in Dark Souls for many reasons. Although in the game it serves as health and magic recovery and a progression checkpoint, it is also the only place in the dark world where players can find a fleeting moment of warmth and calmness.