Why is this thread closed?
Remember that they add an additional fee to the base price.
In general, promotions end as soon as the seller runs out of the keys.
- sc10off – 10% discount on everything.
- BACK10ME – 10% refund (coupon valid until 27.07.2018)
- 50% CASHBACK – IMPORTANT: click here for more information (open image attached to the comment of iluvfish)
- SOFTWARE30 – 30% VALID COUPON ONLY ON SELECTED SOFTWARE
ALL WINDOWS PRODUCTS AND OFFICE PACKAGES
SHOPPING CART MAXIMUM VALUE LIMITED TO € 50
Offers for $ 0.01 (rate do not included):
Other offers (rate do not included):
- LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean for € 1.60 https://www.gamivo.com/product/lego-pirates-of-the-caribbean
- Endless Space 2 for 6.90 € https://www.gamivo.com/product/endless-space-2
- Complete edition of EUIII for 0.39 € https://www.gamivo.com/product/europa-universalis-iii-complete-edition
- (PRICE DROP) Styx – Shards of Darkness for 3.55 € https://www.gamivo.com/product/styx-shards-of-darkness
- STALKER Call of Pripyat (GOG key!) € 0.62 https://www.gamivo.com/product/s-t-a-l-k-e-r-call-of-pripyat
- Rewards train € 2.07 https://www.gamivo.com/product/bounty-train (included only once as level 3 Humble)
- (NEW) Wonder Boy: The Dragon & # 39; s Trap for 3.39 € https://www.gamivo.com/product/wonder-boy-the-dragons-trap
- (NEW) Lethis – Path of Progress for 2.09 € https://www.gamivo.com/product/lethis-path-of-progress
Chief of Joseahfer:
For the king: https://yuplay.ru/product/14769233/
A slightly more economic and official store, with no additions to the payment. And there is no blockade of Oregon, of course.
KEEP IN MIND
I am not affiliated with Gamivo in any way, I am only updating the subject with the offers that other SG users send me for their convenience. Therefore, I have no knowledge about your site, your promotions and the security of your vendors, except for what SG members have reported here. Below are opinions about specific vendors in Gamivo and Gamivo in general. I suggest you check it before buying anything.
I will be updating the subject as soon as possible, but since I visit SG only for a few seconds among other activities, I would appreciate it if you only had to copy and paste. Game name + price + pure link so I could quickly copy and paste too 🙂
Something like that:
Game 1 for 0.01 € https://www.gamivo.com/product/game-1
Game 2 Collection for 2.99 € https://www.gamivo.com/product/game-2-collection
REPUTATION OF SELLERS
Here is a list of good and bad sellers. Let me know about your experience with specific vendors and I will add it to the OP.
YOU CAN TRUST IN THEM
- Digital robot – No one has had a problem with them until now. If the key did not work, it has been refunded (although it is no longer possible to buy the game again).
It seems to be safe:
- Game time DeadXecuter bought them some games and had no problems (see below).
Bought for the king (4.39eur, the cheapest) and Red Faction: Guerrilla Re-Marstered (3.54eur, daily deal), both user keys called Playtime, the keys were redeemed well
BE AWARE OF:
- GamesTrading – SolidSnail has had some problems with the reimbursement of the counterfeit key (see the section below).
IS THIS SITE SAFE?
Some heads of SG members who bought something in Gamivo and commented on this thread. Because the title changes all the time, the permanent links do not work correctly, so if you want to verify if the comment really exists, copy and paste the appointment in the search tab of the discussion. If you can confirm that the keys have not been revoked after some time, let us know in the comments.
GAMIVOcom (Page 1):
We verify that all merchants and only registered and totally legal companies can sell their products in the market.
ChrisKutcher (page 3):
For the heads up: I have it (fallout 3) here (I assumed it 4 months ago, when this thread was created). I still have it in my account. Nothing has been revoked.
nenesio (page 4):
I made a purchase on this site, to process the purchase, they asked me to take a selfie with a paper that said "gamivo.com" to verify my identity, which I thought was ridiculous and I rejected why I'm not in stupid subreddit.
I asked for a refund and they insisted that it was something quick to verify my identity, for the second time, I asked for a refund and they told me to wait a few days. After 2 days and almost 3 they told me that I had to wait for more days and that the payment record did not say "canceled" but "suspended". so it bothers me and I told them that they were going to file a complaint with the police and it was because they made the refund.
MissDefi (page 4):
Just to let you know … I won Fallout 3 here 5 days ago, it was from this site and the key worked.
ExtremussPrime (page 5):
I wanted to share my experience about whether it's safe. He bought 2 games, twice different, he received all 4, after waiting 5 minutes the first time and 15-20 the second time. The screenshots are of the email that confirms the payment and Steam Licenses and activations. You can compare dates.
1, 2, 3, 4
Ryuga (page 5):
I bought 2 games (Return to Castle Wolfenstein and Titanfall) at ridiculous prices (<$ 1) at the end of March and mid-April, they are still in my account. The seller was "Roboto Digital". I guess at least this one is safe.
antiHiko (page 5):
Bought fallout 3 goty, minecraft windows 10, get out of them in different periods of time … all the codes worked, you will get your codes in a maximum of 5 minutes in the "your games" section of your gamivo account
SolidSnail (page 10):
I basically bought my key from a merchant, the key was already in use. They contacted the help desk and told me that they would wait 48 hours to receive a response from the merchant. After 48 hours, the merchant did not respond, so the Gamivo support asked me to wait an additional 24 hours, which I did.
After 24 hours, the merchant still did not respond, so I was offered an instant refund in the wallet credit forum. They could not provide me with a new password (what I originally asked when I first contacted the assistance service) or a 50% discount to use and pay for the game the same amount of money I paid for the merchant, so in the end I added € 9 additional and something to buy the game.
I think at this point, informing the seller is a good thing: the name is GamesTrading
Notil78 (page 11):
I bought a couple of games on this site, many of them at a great price … I never had any problems at the moment!