Rate this post

Kingston Rovers Helmets is a professional club of the rugby league in Kingston upon Hull, Yorkshire, England.(one)


Hull Kingston Rovers is one of the two professional teams in the rugby league in Hull. Casco F.C. plays on the west side of the city, and Hull KR on the east side, at KCOM Craven Park. The Hull River is the division between the two. Hull KR's nickname, "The Robins", originates from its traditional red and white game colors.(two)

After a ten-year stay in the Super League (2007-2016), they were relegated from the Super League to the Championship in the 2016 season, due to the Million Pound game.

After winning most of their matches in the 2017 Championship season, Hull KR successfully won the automatic promotion back to the Superliga, to the first question.


19th century

Hull Kingston Rovers began in 1882 when a group of apprentice boilermakers in the Hessle Road area in Hull joined to start a team, Kingston Amateurs.(3) His first reason was a vacant lot on Albert Street, the club began playing in the Hull and District League in the fall of 1883.(3) By 1885, Kingston Amateurs had played in three fields, Albert Street, Anlaby Road and, finally, Chalk Lane.(3) The name of the club was also changed to Kingston Rovers when they entered the Time Cup in the 1885-86 season.(3)
Several clubs joined the league and the club entered the new Rugby Union Cup of Hull and District, losing to Hull A in the final.(3) The club won its first trophy in the 1887-88 season by winning the Time Cup, beating Selby A in the final.(3) The Rovers moved to their fourth terrain, on Hessle Road.

In 1888-89, 6,000 fans came to the game of the Cup against Hull A on the grounds of Holderness Road, which ended as a draw.(3) The Rovers spent the following season losing only two games, defeating Britannia in the World Cup final.

The rovers defeated Hull A for the first time in 1889-90, and moved to its fifth floor, again on Hessle Road.(3) The Reds and Whites won the World Cup for the third consecutive year in 1891-92, beating York A in the final.(3) 1892 saw the Rovers playing on the Boulevard for the first time and leased the land for three years from the following season.(3) There was only one away win this season and six wins at home, but Rovers entered the Yorkshire Cup for the first time, although they were eliminated by Dewsbury in the second round.(3) In 1893, the Rovers played off the Boulevard, and lost to Bradford Northern that season in the first round of the Yorkshire Cup.(3) Amos Law, a kicker, joined the Cleckheaton and Huddersfield club, while George William Lofthouse played at the age of 14; The youngest player to leave for the greater side.(3)

In 1895 the Northern Football Union was founded, when the main rugby unions in the north of England separated to form their own league, composed of 22 clubs.(3) The Rovers, then nicknamed "the Redbreasts" did not join the new organization and, instead, were promoted to the second division of the RFU that ended in the second.(3) They moved to their first lot in East Hull on Craven Street, on Holderness Road.(3) In 1896-97, they were denied a place in the first division when several teams resigned, but when the West Riding Club retired, the Rovers advanced.(3)

Casco KR amalgamated with Albany Soccer Club. After a successful amalgam, the club's resources went to win the Yorkshire Cup for the first time, beating Shipley 11-5 in the final.(3) The club also won the league competition and beat the rest of the league 26-8 in a challenge game.(3) The rovers requested to join the Union of the North and played their first match under the new code in 1897-98.(3)

The rovers were chosen for the inaugural competition of Yorkshire Second in 1898-99, winning all 17 matches.(3) In that season a record in the club of 19 consecutive games of play-off and glass was established, and the club later defeated to Heckmondwike in a party of ascent / descent to classify itself for the Senior Competition of Yorkshire.(3) Hull Kingston Rovers was thus admitted as a full member of the Yorkshire Northern Union and finished in sixth place in 16 by defeating Hull 8-2 in the first local derby on September 16, 1899, in front of a crowd of 14,000 people.(3)

Early 20th century

In 1901-02, the best clubs in Yorkshire formed their own 'super league'. and the Rovers played in the Lancashire League, finishing 5th of 13.(3) Hull Kingston Rovers was one of the new teams that joined the second division and finished in the second joint position.

In 1904-05, the Rovers reached the final of the Challenge Cup, losing 0-6 to Warrington in front of a crowd of 19,638.(3) In the first round of March 4, 1905, the Rovers beat the Brookland Rovers 73-5 with G.H. & # 39; Tich & # 39; West scored 53 of the points with 11 attempts and 10 goals, still a record for clubs and the rugby world league.(3) In 1906/07 they reached the final of the Yorkshire Cup and only lost to Bradford F.C. 5-8.(3)

In 1908, the Rovers won a memorable 21-16 victory over the first tour of the Australian side.(3) In 1911/12 they finished 3rd of 27, but lost 10-22 to Huddersfield in the final of the Yorkshire Cup.(3) In 1912/13, the Rovers finished in 3rd place again among 26 clubs and lost to Wigan in the semifinal play-off of the Championship and finished in the Yorkshire League Championship.(3)

The leagues were suspended in 1915 due to the First World War. When an official regional league resumed on January 18, 1919, the Rovers finished 19th of 25.(3) In 1920/21, the Rovers finished at the top of the Rugby League but lost 14-16 to Hull F.C. in the final play-off in headingley.(3) They had their rematch in the final of the Yorkshire Cup and beat Hull 2-0 to win their first cup as a professional team.(3)

The rovers then moved to their second lot in East Hull, Old Craven Park, behind the tram and the bus station at the east end of Holderness Road in 1922.(3) The land cost £ 18,281 and included 14 tennis courts.(3) They lost their first game on the new ground 0-0-0 to 0-1-3 Wakefield Trinity on September 2, 1922, Albert Rosenfeld scored Trinity's attempt. The club finished fourth of the 27 in the league and won the League Championship Cup beating Huddersfield 15-5.(3) In season 1923/4, Gilbert Austin voluntarily ended a streak of 190 consecutive appearances when he was selected to play in Yorkshire, which he considered a great honor.(3)

Between 1924 and 25, the Rovers finished second in the league, won the League Championship Cup, the Yorkshire League Cup, were semifinalists in the Yorkshire Cup and were in the final of the Challenge Cup.(3) In 1925/26, the Rovers finished sixth and won the Yorkshire League Championship.(3) In 1926/27, the club finished sixth of 29, but managed to beat a New Zealand team 20-15.(3)

In 1929-30, the Rovers won the Yorkshire Cup by beating Hunslet 13-7 in the final, and finished 6th in the league.(3) In 1933/34, the club lost 4-10 to York in the final of the Yorkshire Cup.(3)

Hull Kingston Rovers sold Craven Park for £ 10,750 to Greyhound Racing Company in 1938 due to financial difficulties, securing a 21-year lease to continue playing there.(3)

After the Second World War

The leagues were again suspended during the Second World War. When the league resumed in 1945, the Rovers finished 18th out of 27.(3) Between 1947 and 1957, the Rovers finished between 17 and 29 in the league. Colin Hutton was coach of Hull KR from 1957-70.(4) In 1958, the fortunes of the club began to improve, finishing in 18th place out of 30. In 1959-60, the club finished 13th out of 30, the first time the club finished in the top half of the table since 1930-31: Players shared a £ 500 bonus to share.(3)

In 1961-62, the club won 17 consecutive games and finished 8th of 30.(3) In 1962, the league was divided into East and West Pennines; Huddersfield and Hull Kingston Rovers met in Headingley, Leeds, in the first final of the Eastern Division Championship on Saturday, November 10, 1962.(3) Reigning champions Huddersfield were favorites to lift the East Division title, especially since the Rovers lacked five first-choice players with injuries. However, the Robins set the initial pace and went 10-0 after 30 minutes. Despite a Huddersfield rally, the Rovers held on to win 13-10. The Rovers' victory was their first trophy in more than 30 years. In 1962-63, when the two-division rugby returned, they finished the tenth of sixteen in Division 1.(3)

In 1963-64, the Rovers reached the final of the Challenge Cup at Wembley for the first time, losing 5-13 to Widnes against 84,488 fans.(3) They made a return to Division One rugby in 1964-65 when the Rovers finished eighth of the 30.(3) In 1965/66, the Rovers finished 12th out of 30. The Rovers finished second in 1966-67, their highest place for more than 40 years and the Yorkshire Cup was won with a 25-12 victory over Featherstone. Rovers(3)

The club bought Roger Millward from Castleford on August 8, 1966 for the sum of £ 6,000.(3) The Rovers won the Mackeson Trophy for being the best scorer in the Rugby League.(3) The Rovers won the Yorkshire Cup for the second consecutive year in 1967-68, defeating Hull 8-7 in the final; The first final of all helmets in 47 years.(3) The club finished third in the league and lost 10-17 to Wakefield Trinity in the play-off final; The rovers were runners-up in the Yorkshire League and beat the Australians 27-15 with Millward scoring a 'hat-trick'.(3)

The 1970s

Johnny Whiteley joined Hull Kingston Rovers as coach in 1970 and remained until 1972.

In the early 1970s, Hull KR purchased a site on Winchester Avenue with the goal of building a new stadium.(3) The plans never came to fruition and the site was later sold to a private developer.(3) The benefit gained from this land was used to repurchase Craven Park with greyhound racing as a subsidiary concern.(3)

New Zealand visited Craven Park on September 8, 1971. The Kiwis, who played their third game in five days, could not match the Robins, who beat the Kiwis 12-10.

The Rovers won two more medals in the Yorkshire Cup in 1971/72 and 1974/75.(3) In 1973/74, the club was relegated to Division 2 when they finished 14 of 16 in Division 1.(3) The Rovers moved up again to Division 1 next year and won the Yorkshire Cup for the sixth time by beating Wakefield Trinity 16-13 in the final.(3) They also reached the semi-finals of the Floodlit BBC2 Trophy, the John Player Trophy and the Premier Trophy.(3) In 1975/76, the club was runner-up in the Yorkshire Cup losing 11-15 to Leeds.

Coach Harry Poole died in 1976/77, and Millward assumed the role of temporary player coach and, in his first season, guided the club to its first victory in the Floodlit trophy of BBC2 when the Robins beat St. Helens 26 -eleven. The club finished fourth of the 16 in the league.(3)

Phil Hogan was transferred to Hull KR in 1978 for a world record rate of £ 35,000.(3) Rovers led the league for the first time since 1925.(3) In 1979/80, under coach Roger Millward, Hull KR achieved a famous defeat by his neighbors Hull, by a margin of 10-5 in the final of the Challenge Cup, at Wembley, in front of 95,000 fans.(3) A makeshift sign was left on the A63 (the main road west of Hull) that said "the last one turned out the lights!" Because the majority of the city travels to Wembley for the final.(citation required) Also, there is now a bar & # 39; 10 -5 & # 39; within Craven Park.

Steve Hubbard scored nine of the ten points for the Rovers. Millward played the whole game, despite having broken his jaw at the beginning of the game.(3) Earlier in the season, the Rovers had lost in the final of the BBC2 Floodlit Trophy against Hull.(3)

80s and early 90s.

In 1980/81, Millward retired as a player after his jaw was broken for the third time, the club finished third in the league, but lost 18-9 to Widnes in the Challenge Cup final against 94,496.(3) The Rovers lost in the final of the Yorkshire Cup 7-8 against Leeds, but they won the Premier League Trophy by beating Hull 11-7.(3) International racer George Fairbairn was signed by Wigan in the summer of 1981 for a world record price of 72,500 pounds.(3) In 1981/82, the Rovers finished 4th in the league and lost in the final of the John Player Trophy 4-12 against Hull.(3)

In 1982/83, the Rovers finished as runners-up in the league.(3) In 1983/84, the Rovers were crowned champions of the 1st Division and won the divisional Premier League by beating Castleford 18-10 in the final at Headingley; becoming the first team to win the double Championship / Premiership. In 1984-85, they almost repeated the feat of winning the Division 1 Championship, but narrowly missed out on the Premier League final. The Rovers also won the John Player Trophy by beating Hull 12-0 in the final at Boothferry Park, but they lost 12-29 to Hull in the final of the Yorkshire Cup.

On August 25, 1985, the professional rugby league was played for the first time on the Isle of Man. The Charity Shield between Hull Kingston Rovers and the winners of the Wigan Challenge Cup attracted a crowd of 4,066 to the Douglas Bowl. The final score was 34-6 for Wigan.

In 1985/86, Millward led Rovers to his sixth victory in the Yorkshire Cup before being defeated in the John Player's Final and in the Challenge Cup Final at Wembley, losing 15-14 to Castleford. This turned out to be the last major final of the Rovers to date, as the team that had partially dominated the English game faded away.

By the end of the 1980s, time had taken its toll at the Craven Park stadium, after the fire at the city stadium in Bradford, capacity had been restricted and the cost of security work soared. Great renovations were needed to zero it. Every year large amounts of money were spent in the field repairing sections, but once a section was repaired, another deteriorated. In 1988/89, his last full season at Craven Park, the Rovers were relegated to the 2nd Division and Millward decided to resign as coach. Wright Properties Ltd bought Craven Park from the club and the final game was played there on April 9, 1989.

A new stadium, New Craven Park, was built on a site near Preston Road. New Craven Park was officially opened on Sunday, September 24, 1989 when the Rovers beat Trafford Borough 48-8 in front of 8,500 spectators. The Rovers began the new era convincingly, and were crowned champions of the Second Division with promotion to the top flight.

George Fairbairn was hired as a players coach in 1992 for a record fee of £ 72,500. In 1994/95, the Rovers were relegated to the third division despite finishing in the middle of the table.

1996-2006: the summer era

In 1996, the first level of clubs in the British rugby league played the inaugural season of the Super League and changed from winter to summer.(5) When the Superliga competition was proposed, it was suggested that the Hull Kingston Rovers should merge with the Hull F.C. to form & # 39; Humberside & # 39; and compete in the Super League. This was resisted but despite finishing above the Third Division, they were not promoted. As sports in Britain entered a new era, it would be ten years before Rovers returned to the top level of the game.

The rovers were again crowned champions of the Second Division, now renamed in 1996 and this time they were promoted to the First Division. Hull Kingston Rovers joined the administration in January 1997 and, except for the diligence of administrator Edward Klemka and the fundraising activity of the Rovers Supporters Group, the 1997 season would surely have been the last. However, in the field, the Rovers won the Challenge Cup plate in their one season, beating Hunslet at Wembley 60-14. Then, against all odds, they finished second in the division the following season.

The Rovers finished second in the league in 1998, and were close to a place in the Grand Final with a spot in the Super League at stake. The Robins were expected to improve in 1999 and led the table for most of the season before they finished their career and the last six games saw them fall from first to sixth, losing a place in the playoffs. The disappointment continued the following year when the Robins finished in seventh place in the league after a collapse in the middle of the season and came out of the playoffs in the first round.

After being in the Administration since 1997, finally an acceptable buyer was found for the club in the year 2000, and the club left the administration. Don Robinson took control in 2001 and Gary Wilkinson became head coach. Despite reaching the National Cup final and finishing fourth in the league, Wilkinson gave way to the club's head coach abroad, Steve Linnane.

Under Linnane, the Robins reached eighty minutes of their first grand final in 2002, after a fairly successful season finale, while the arrival of former player Nick Halafihi as executive director, boosted the club's off-field activities.

In 2004, the club named Mal Reilly as Rugby Director and Martin Hall as coach of the first team after the resignation of Steve Linnane. But Reilly left the club midway through the season, while Hall led the club to the playoff semifinal before leaving once the season was over. Halafihi also left the club.

Harvey Howard was named coach of the first team and Paul Lakin was appointed executive director in late 2004. Howard was fired shortly before the Northern Rail Cup final, which the Rovers won 18-16 over Castleford, with the Robins using the skills of the player's temporary coach. by James Webster.

Taking the permanent relief of Howard was the former coach of Toulouse, Justin Morgan. October 2005, which saw the club still in the National League, after not having passed the semifinal stage of the NL1 play-offs. The rovers also initiated a series of improvements in the field, including the placement of a new launch and the expansion of the playing surface. They also made some significant signings for the 2006 season.

Until that moment, unbeaten in their 2006 games, at the beginning of June they met with the Super League Warrington team in the quarterfinals of the Challenge Cup. It could be said that it was their biggest accessory for some years. Against all odds, the Robins won, 40-36, their best result in the competition since their victory in the Challenge Cup of 1980 against local rivals Hull. This result also created a new club record of 18 consecutive wins. The victory established a tie in the semifinals against the leaders of the Superliga, St. Helens.

The Rovers also advanced to the Northern Rail Cup final for the second consecutive season, against Leigh at Bloomfield Road, Blackpool on July 16. Leigh won this game 22-18, ending the unbeaten run of the Rovers' twenty-four. The club's Challenge Cup campaign also came to an abrupt halt, the Rovers succumbed 50-0 to St Helens at Galpharm Stadium, Huddersfield, which won the triple.

In September of 2006, the Rovers were crowned winners of the minor league Premier League and qualified for an automatic spot in the NL1 play-off semifinal in Craven Park against Widnes, who beat them 29-22 to reach the first Grand Final of their story, they won. 29-16, winning a place in the Super League competition the following season.

2007-2014: Superliga

After the offseason signings and a training camp abroad, the Rovers had a better start than expected in their first Super League campaign, winning their first two games: Wakefield Trinity at home and Huddersfield out. After suffering a reversal to the RL Harlequins, they had an away win (26-16) at Wigan, followed by a tough home win against Leeds in the form of a player, to become the top spot in the table. early season However, the inconsistent form, injuries and effects of the first Super League ouster (after 96 games) caused the Rovers to slide almost to the bottom, despite a historic double victory over Wigan and the defeat of his local rivals Hull on the weekend of the Millennium Magic. The best results at the end of the season, including the victory for safety in the derby against Hull by the margin of shock of 6-42 (played at KC Stadium), ensured the status of Super League for another season.

Hull KR made significant changes to its squad for the 2008 season, in which eleven new players joined and several players were released or sold. On May 2, the club announced that former captain James Webster had been released from the last six months of his contract due to a layoff of three to four months for a shoulder injury. He was replaced by new signing Michael Dobson, who was previously a goal of Hull. The Canberra Raiders scrum half took the number 26 of the squad, and made its debut against the RL Harlequins on May 25, scoring two attempts. The Rovers finished a point away from a play-off place.

2009 saw further consolidation of the Hull KR Super League status with road victories at St Helens, Wigan and Warrington in a seven-game winning streak, taking the Rovers briefly to the top spot in the table. He followed a less successful spell, due to inconsistency, injuries and international calls, but by mid-August 2009, the Rovers were fourth in the table, five points ahead of the next side.

2011 saw the end of Justin Morgan's reign as head coach and the club appointed Craig Sandercock(6) As the new head coach for the 2012 season. Finished 10th(7) in his first season as head coach and then making the play-offs in 2013, finishing eighth.(8)

Despite having signed several important names for the 2014 season, the Rovers failed to make any impact in the league and with 8 remaining games were separated from Sandercock, and appointed assistant coach and former player Chris Chester as the new Coach of the First Team of Hull KR. Chester could not take the club to a playoff spot in his first 8 games in charge and finished the season in 9th place.

2015 – present: Final of the Progress and Challenge Cup.

Chester took over his first full season as head coach of Hull Kingston Rovers in 2015 and, despite a massive separation from the 2014 team, has made several high profile signings, in particular, Ken Sio, Albert Kelly, Maurice Blair, Terry Campese, Mitch Allgood, Ryan Bailey and Darrell Goulding.

The first important final of the club in 29 years ended in a record loss along with the highest margin of loss in a final of the Challenge Cup against Leeds by 50 points to zero.

Chester was fired on February 24, 2016, only three games in the 2016 season (two losses and one draw). James Webster took the reins and led the Robins to four losses in the next five games; The club also suffered a defeat in the shock cup against the Oldham R.L.F.C. team, as well as the relegation to the Kingstone Press Championship in the 2016 Million Pound game.

In September 2016, it was announced that Tim Sheens would coach the club for the next 3 years.(9) In their first season, the Rovers were promoted without having to play the Million Pound Game.(10)


1895-1922: Craven Street

Hull KR played for the first time on Craven Street in 1895 and played there until 1922, when they built and developed a larger stadium in Old Craven Park with better facilities.

1922-1989: Old Craven Park

Hull KR moved to Craven Park from his cramped Craven Street land in 1922. The club bought and developed a site behind the tram and bus station at the east end of Holderness Road and hosted its first game on September 2. of 1922. Craven Park was also the greyhound race headquarters. Hull Kingston Rovers sold the field to Greyhound Racing Company in the 1930s due to financial difficulties, securing a long-term lease to continue playing there.

In the early 1970s, Hull Kingston Rovers bought a site on Winchester Avenue with the goal of building a new stadium there. These plans never came to fruition and the site was later sold to a private developer. The benefit gained from this land was used to repurchase Craven Park with greyhound racing as a subsidiary concern. After the fire at the Bradford City Stadium, capacity was restricted and safety costs increased. With the club in debt, the land was sold to the developers and the final game was played there on April 9, 1989.

1989 – present: Craven Park

Craven Park - geograph-710492-by-Peter-Church.jpg

The club moved to the new site in 1989 from the "Old" Craven Park, located on Holderness Road. The first match was played against Trafford Borough with a total capacity of 8,500 spectators.

In 2006, the terrain and the pitch improved substantially as the club sought a return to the top flight of the English rugby league. On January 25, 2014, Hull Kingston Rovers announced that it had secured a new association of stadium naming rights with the local communications provider, KC.(eleven) Under a five-year agreement, Craven Park was renamed KC Lightstream Stadium. After a corporate brand change, the stadium was renamed again and is now called KCOM Craven Park.(12)

Colors and plate


Hull Kingston Rovers has played in red jerseys throughout his history. From the beginning, the colors of the club were agreed to be red jerseys with a blue band on the chest, white shorts and red socks.

License plate

The Hull KR badge is similar to that of the city's rivals, Hull F.C. in which they wear the city's shield, but the club logo of KR is mostly red inside a shield.

Sponsors and manufacturers kit.

Coaching team

Former coaches

Squad 2019

Helmet Kingston Rovers 2019 squad
First team team Training staff
  • one Adam Quinlan – FB, SO, SH
  • two Craig Hall – WG, CE, FB, SO, SH
  • 3 Ben Crooks – CE, WG, FB
  • 4 Jimmy Keinhorst – CE, SR
  • 5 Ryan Shaw – WG, CE, FB
  • 6 Retired number
  • 7 Danny McGuire – SH, SO
  • 8 Robbie Mulhern – PR
  • 9 Shaun Lunt (vc) – HK
  • 10 Mose Masoe – PR
  • eleven Joel Tomkins (c) – SR, CE, LF, PR
  • 12 James Greenwood – SR, PR
  • 13 Weller Hauraki – LF, SR
  • 14 Mitch Garbutt – PR
  • fifteen Tommy Lee – HK, SO, SH
  • sixteen Lee Jewitt – PR, LF, SR
  • 17 Chris Atkin – SO, SH, FB, HK
  • 18 Nick Scruton – PR
  • 19 Junior Vaivai – CE, SO
  • twenty Danny Addy – LF, SO, SH, HK
  • twenty-one George Lawler – HK, LF
  • 22 Ryan Lannon – LF, SR, PR
  • 2. 3 Kane Linnett – CE, SR
  • 24 Josh Drinkwater – SO, SH
  • 25 Will Oakes – WG, FB
  • 26 Will Dagger – FB, WG, SH, SO


Assistant trainers

  • (c) Captain (s)
  • (vc) Vice captain (s)

Updated: January 8, 2019
Source (s): 2019 squad numbers

Transfers 2019




Notable players

The best team of all time

In 2012, Hull KR supporters voted for the best players in club history. The players who got the most votes in each position were named in the club "Greatest Ever Hull KR 13".(17)(18)

Other notable players

These players have won the Challenge Cup, the Rugby Football League Championship, the Yorkshire County Cup, the Yorkshire League; played during the Superleague; received a testimonial match; been international representatives before or after his time at Hull Kingston Rovers; Or they are notable outside the rugby league. For a complete list of players, see Kingston Rovers Hull Players List. The figures in (parentheses) are the club's total appearances.


Main titles

Other titles

Club records

Match records

Season records

Career records

Other records

  • Highest score: 100-6 against Nottingham City, August 19, 1990
  • Mayor vs.: 6-84 against Wigan (KCOM Craven Park), April 1, 2013
  • Attendance record: 22.282 vs. Hull F.C. (Craven Park), October 7, 1922.
  • Attendance record: 16,084 vs. Hull F.C. (Craven Park), April 20, 1984 (post-war record)
  • Attendance record: 18,000 vs. Hull F.C. (Craven Street), March 11, 1922.
  • Attendance record: 27.670 vs Hull F.C. (Boothferry Park), April 3, 1953.
  • Attendance record: 12,090 vs. Hull F.C (KCOM Craven Park), March 30, 2018 (current stadium record)
  • Attendance record of all time: 95,000 vs. Hull F.C. (Estadio de Wembley), 3 de mayo de 1980 – Final de la Copa Challenge de 1980
  • Récord de asistencia contra el equipo internacional de gira: 13,000 vs Australasia (Craven Street), 24 de septiembre de 1921 – 1921–22 Tour de canguro
  • Secuencia más larga de apariciones: 190 por Gilbert Austin, 1918–19 a 1923–24.
  • Apariciones internacionales: 45 más 2 como suplentes por Roger Millward entre 1966–78.(3)(25)


external links