My friend is selling some codes:
Ash Hat Pikachu codes to $ 9 (+ rates)
Coro Coro Charizard codes at $ 7 (+ rates) each
Tapu Koko codes at $ 2 (+ rates) each
For Tapu Koko, my friend is now offering discounts for bulk purchases:
Purchase 10 or more codes: 8% discount or 1 additional code
Purchase 20 or more codes: 10% discount or 2 additional codes
Buy 30 or more codes: 15% discount or 4 additional codes
After the rates, each code of Tapu Koko is $ 2.37, each code of Coro Coro Charizard is $ 7.52 and each code of Pikachu is $ 9.58.
PC Bewear + Easter Eggs
The same friend will also go to the Pokémon Center to redeem the events and is looking to sell them.
If you buy a code from Ash Hat Pikachu and PC Bewear, you will offer both for $ 16 or more.
Each event comes with a video redemption test and an image test of the event poster. The card will say "From: に ん ん and philvpham10".
PC Bewear = $ 9
1 random egg = $ 10 + fees
1 Specific Egg = $ 15 + rates
Complete set (6 eggs) = $ 60 + fees
Redeemed birthday pokemon
My Japanese friend gave 3 of his games to his friend who was able to get 3 birthday Pokémon in February. He is looking to sell these for $ 35 each + fees. The last remaining event is Comfey (JPN language). It comes with a redemption test video and has my friend's name (に ん て ん).
I offer discounts on bulk purchases below.
I cover the rates on all purchases below.
Some events that I have not yet added to my spreadsheet:
- WCSK Shiny Mewtwo (my friend, wognfl, received it) – $ 40
- All Stars Diancie (my friend, wognfl, received it) – $ 40
- Machamp de Saori (my Japanese friend received it) – ($ 15)
- PGL Dragonite (self obtained) – $ 15
- PGL Garchomp (self obtained) – $ 15
- PGL Darmanitan (self obtained) – $ 15
- PGL Miltank (self obtained) – $ 15
- SEA Rayquaza (Obtained by itself, charitable natures and several languages) – $ 8
- Disclaimer: OT will automatically switch from SGSummer & # 39; 15 to Sun after negotiation.
- HK Rayquaza (/ u / Numblebee swapped it for me, charity natures, JPN + ENG) – $ 8
- Chymia & # 39; s Shiny Gardevoir (Obtained by itself, charitable natures and several languages) – $ 8
- PC Charizard and Pikachu pair (Shian11, trusted NeoSeeker merchant) – Offer
- PC Alolan Vulpix (my Japanese friend received it) – ($ 20)
- Keldeo / Shaymin Guide (Go4ino has traded for me) – $ 20
- Woman Scrap Eevee ENG (car obtained) – $ 25
- PC Froakie and Piplup (Pkfun, trusted NeoSeeker merchant) – $ 60
- Satay King Pikachu (/ u / Numblebee redeemed it for me) – $ 15
- Jirachi bracelet (Shuael34) – Lost the test, but has the exchange thread – ($ 80)
Here is my list of events: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oQ1XSKsK-emt2-aYZcwWKNsv9FqoOT47qsRTa7MFQGw/edit#gid=15
I have a Japanese 3DS and a Japanese copy of Sun, so I can redeem the recently released codes. Each exchange (at least 3 nature options) will be $ 5. I will charge $ 6 for exchanges that have 2 natures given and $ 7 for swaps of a unique nature. I make do not SR / RNG for IVs. The image tests will look like this: http://imgur.com/a/6BTpH
/ r / pokemonexchangeref / comments / 51wc5q / uphilvpham10s_references /
/ r / pokemontrades FlairHQ: